Can I get more money at a Pawn Shop in San Diego if I Sell?
Should I pawn or sell my item? How will I get more money?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Pawn shops think of every item in terms of resale value. When you get a pawn loan, you are supposed to come back, pay your interest, and retrieve your item. But if you don´t, the pawn shop will be left to deal with it. In a way, they have “lost”, since you did not pay your interest and they have already covered the costs of handling and storing your items.
- For that reason, it is a standard practice among pawn shops to pay more money when something gets sold to them. This way, they can just take it to the sales floor and turn it around quickly, as opposed to storing it for months.
However (and this is a big “however”):
- You may want to hold on to your item. This is especially true if you are good at paying debts. Why? Because once you sell your ring, it will be gone. But if you keep it, you can come back and use it to get a pawn loan as needed.
- Other considerations include your sentimental attachment to the object. You may be better off selling a ring from your ex-spouse than having it collect dust. But if the item holds a sentimental value, you may prefer to use it as collateral for a pawn loan [link pawn page ], and retrieve it later.
- CashCo is the only pawn shop in San Diego to offer 4, 5 and 6-month You can choose the option that suits you best. A shorter loan means you’ll end up paying less money and can retrieve your item as well. A win-win, if there was ever one!
If you want to know how much money you can get for your items, bring it to CashCo. We will evaluate it for free. We offer more money than any other pawn shops in San Diego. You can also visit our online Get a Quote tool, which will help you make an informed decision.
Looking to get a quote on any item to pawn or sell?
Let´s get started!
[button size=”small” style=”primary” text=”Instant Quote” link=”https://quote.cashcopawn.com/” target=””]